Abbey Fire is a rapidly growing company offering full UK coverage on all of our services, we have a large and loyal bank of clients (a few of these are detailed below) as well as regularly winning new contracts. The reason for the company’s success is down to our competitive prices and our first class service.
Our main USP is the fact that our engineers are not working on a commission scheme which means you can be confident that any work done is actually required for you/your company’s interests as opposed to the engineers own financial gain allowing you to accurately forecast costs.
Abbey Fire would like to take the opportunity in tendering for the supply and installation of the Portable Fire Fighting equipment and the Ansul R102 Fire Suppression system (if applicable). Abbey Fire can provide multi-task solutions to reduce price and increase cost savings.
A snapshot of our client portfolio includes;
- Blacks (350 outlets)
- Welcome Break (30 outlets)
- Greene King Pub Company (881 outlets)
- AHG / MWB DeVere / Village Hotels (60 outlets)
- MacDonalds Hotels (45 outlets)
- Asda Stores (350 outlets)
- Debenhams (168 outlets)
- Pizza Hut (UK) Ltd (450 outlets)
- Pets at Home (250 outlets)
- DFS (80 outlets)
With over 30 years experience in the fire industry we can deal with any size contract offering the following services throughout the UK:
- Service and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
- Supply of Fire Equipment
- Installation and Maintenance of Ansul R102 Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Training
- Fire Safety Signage
- Risk Assessments
- Dry and Wet Riser Testing
- Free Fire surveys to assess your fire coverage